1.Download & Install the Solarman Application from the Google or Apple Stores
2. Click Build your plant
3. Click No Device to Build your plant first
4. Fill in the Plant Info for your Solar System and then click next.
Plant Address: Enter the Address the Solar System is Installed*
On-Grid Type: Select ‘Distributed All Power on-Grid’
Capacity: Enter the size of the Solar System in kW.
Currency: Select ‘AUD’
5. Register an account for Solarman
6. Scan QR Code or Manually Add Datalogger Serial Number to Logger
*The QR Code & SN are located on the data logger & also on the side of the inverter.
7. Select your WiFi Network, enter the password & click connect.
8. Connect to the Data Logger Wifi Network AP_XXXXXXXXXX. Where XXXXXXXXXX is the SN of the datalogger/inverter. In this Case ‘AP_1701746274)
9. The WiFi Datalogger will configure the connection to your WiFi.
10. Once complete Solarman will report ‘Configuration Succeed’
11. Allow 5 minutes for the Solarman portal to sync with your inverter and your system will be ready to start monitoring.
12. Click your plant for more info.