1. Login to the Solarman account for your plant. Click the ‘Device’ Tab and then click ‘Connect’ as shown below.
2. Click on the available plant with serial number listed you would like to reconfigure or click ‘scan’ to add a different inverter or plant.
3. Select your WiFi Network, enter the password & click connect.
4. Connect to the Data Logger Wifi Network AP_XXXXXXXXXX. Where XXXXXXXXXX is the SN of the datalogger/inverter. In this Case ‘AP_1701746274)
5. The WiFi Datalogger will configure the connection to your WiFi.
6. Once complete Solarman will report ‘Configuration Succeed’
7. Allow 5 minutes for the Solarman portal to sync with your inverter and your system will be ready to start monitoring.
8. Click your plant for more info.